Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for anyone going down to TOTH from Colorado.

This year will be our first time and thought it might be fun to ride down as a group.

Interested in a group ride down..?

I’ll start, post here... :wave:

Q

·
Registered
18 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
There are several coming down from the Alb, Rio Rancho area that would be along the way that you could possibly meet up with?

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice :bigthumb:

We can coordinate some times and places once we get closer but yeah sound good :clap:

Q

·
Registered
599 Posts
The ABQ/RR contingent will be leaving ABQ metro area on Friday morning if anyone wants to join us. Post up or send PM and we can give you the meeting area and times. We will probably have 6 or 7 trucks in the convoy.
Paul

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now we are planning on leaving early (0200 or 0300 am) Friday morning.
However that could change depending on where we would meet up.

I got to look more closely at our route down from Colorado Springs.
I will update as it gets closer :bigthumb:

:wave:

Q

·
Registered
599 Posts
Anyone interested in a caravan from ABQ to the TOTH - we will be meeting at the Twisters Burrito drive-in at the corner of Irving and Eagle Ranch Road (ABQ Westside) 9358 Eagle Ranch Rd NW - Albuquerque, NM 87114 on Friday morning at 08:30 on August 31st. Anyone interested are welcome. Just a side note - there are two of us towing campers, so we won't be going for any speed records. Hope to see y'all there.
Paul

·
Registered
263 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We are getting close now. Anyone from Colorado..? :lookaround:

I see 4 others from CO on the goggle map. I think we are departing early friday morning and heading straight down. We want to be early enough to settle in and mingle some before the group picture at 5pm for sure.

Post here or PM me if interested...

:cheers:

Thanks,

Q

1 - 14 of 14 Posts