Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few of us are going to experience the grunion run this coming Friday. We'll be meeting at Seal Beach Pier at 9pm. I guess the easiest place on the pier is where the bronz seal is. So far the following are interested:

• Fjamming
  • FJDave
  • KingCong
  • JRock
  • Saphteemon
  • AceTechno
  • putznik
  • landcruiser92
  • FJ Piper
  • JBIRD8403

It's a lot of fun and very family oriented so bring your little ones! They'll have a blast. If you're interested, just post up and I'll put you on the list we'll know to look out for you. I'll be parking down by the beach.

There are some pictures and explanation of what a grunion run is in this thread.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never been to seal beach even though I live 10 minutes away. What's the best way to get to the pier?
Take PCH to Main St. Main street takes you right to the pier. :)

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking forward to it. I hope to see a lot of them this time.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last time was terrible. This time will be full moon. Maybe that'll make a difference. Come out and hang out a bit. Fish or no fish, it's always a good time.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Put me down with a +3. Wife and Kids wanna party also. Might wanna get there early. The parking lot is not that large and a police sub station is right there. :wave: Thanks Tony:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Coldstone! That's never a bad idea. :D

Bring lots of towels and bags. I hope you can make it. The kids will love it.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
What about the philly cheese steak place down by the beach i heard its the best.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Count me in. 2+1FJ
A couple friends from work and their young children may be coming along too. They know when and where to meet.
What about the philly cheese steak place down by the beach i heard its the best.
Chats, which eatery are you talking about? You coming down too or are you just hungry? :D

Tony sounds fun! I might be there with some friends.

Tim
Turning out to be a good size gathering!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
There is a Philly Cheese Steak place behind Taco Bell. But it is not "Thee Philly Cheese Steak place" It is a knock off. Is this the place you are talking about? It is not that close to the beach. Right at PCH. Maybe a mile or so from the pier. :wave:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Meet you guys at the seal tomorrow night!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts