Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're heading to Gunnison tomorrow morning (or possibly late tonight, but...).

On the first Saturday of every month, they have open mic night at Crested Butte Brewing Company (which is now in Gunnison), and JammerGirl will be playing and singing there (great opportunity to hear her sing if you haven't yet...come on out, have a pint, quaff the fresh, and have a good time).

We will be looking for another cool hike to go on sometime Saturday, and might be open to some offroading as well. If the Southern access road into Hartman is open, we might go trek around in there a little bit.

On our way back home on Sunday, it would be cool to take a backroad over some high mountain pass. I know this time of year it's not very likely since it's still mostly snowed in over there, but if you know of anything like that which is already open, please let me know.

If you're in the area and want to get together, let me know.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hello ocr14a,

It sounds like this will be a monthy trip for you both, this wkend will not work but in the coming months we could definitely meet up with you both in Gunni. We will only be a couple of hrs away with the new house and we could even plan a trail run from the house. The house can be on the way to Gunni and it sits at 10,560ft surrounded by 14ers :rocker:

Also, jamo from the forum lives in Gunni, send him a message, if he's around he would most likely go wheeling and hangout for some open mic :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello ocr14a,

It sounds like this will be a monthy trip for you both, this wkend will not work but in the coming months we could definitely meet up with you both in Gunni. We will only be a couple of hrs away with the new house and we could even plan a trail run from the house. The house can be on the way to Gunni and it sits at 10,560ft surrounded by 14ers :rocker:

Also, jamo from the forum lives in Gunni, send him a message, if he's around he would most likely go wheeling and hangout for some open mic :cheers:
monthly = ha ha, well it's not intended like that, but it kinda looks that way....last month, she was doing piano seminars at Western State College.
This time, we're just going because we like it there.

Sad to know that you'll be moving away from us around here, but at least we should get to see you once in a while whenever we head your direction.

I will PM jamo. Thanks. :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts