Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
There are seriously people who walk around with guns on them for all to see?

lmao

I doubt there is anywhere in Colorado I would feel I need a gun to protect myself from people.
There are more things, especially in colorado, that can attack and kill you besides just people. Bears, narwhals, mountain lions,...

·
Premium Member
6,082 Posts
I carried every day at all times of the day in 08 and I don't think anyone knew except Mike (Shadow-Warrior) and that's only because I told him. I did it lawfully, but there were a number of gun slingers with hawg legs on and in a mixed group like that, I think it showed bad manners. JMO. I'm not talking about the right here - simply the sense.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Guns are like rubbers,,, A pain to keep up with, away form the unwanted attention and a general pain in the arse.. But if you need one and you don't have one... Things can get really bad, very quickly... Ron

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I'm all for carry, but personally I would just as soon nobody know that I'm packing. My personal philosophy is that nobody will be bothered if they don't know it's there...
Agree that is why it is called in MI "Concealed Pistol License". I am sure having the rigs in the open offended some, and bothered others. I try to limit the open carry to the range or club.

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
I do not want to carry a gun you nitwit. I was saying it was hard for event organizer to manage, that is all. I am not even going to argue because you are being a condescending a dick, get off your high horse dude.
And I was just saying if someone (you or ANYONE else) wanted to and Summit Team says no, you may not be able to participate.

How is that condescending? B/c I said I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand? Sorry....I still don't see why you were confused about my comment in the first place.

If I lead a trail run and I say, "No alcohol on the trail. Save it for the campfire."......and you choose to drink on the trail, I'll tell you you're on your own and split you off from the group. In case you can't tell :lol:, I don't have a problem with confrontations. Perhaps it would be difficult to manage as you stated if you have people running the show that will avoid confrontation at all cost. I guess just count yourself lucky that I won't be there. :)

Take care,
"the nitwit" :lol:

·
Sockless Superstar
11,826 Posts
While discussion on proper procedure for handgun toting can be informative and entertaining; I see this going too far south too quickly. Sorry for the closure.

Me? I'm bringing rubber bands to the Summit. Don't be fooled. I can take your head clean off with one and a half seconds notice :ninja:

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.