Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Typically I try not to air my grievances online, but I don't know what else to do now. Ordered a set of Gzilla LED bar mounting clamps on July 21st and they have still not arrived. Several emails and two calls have gone un-answered by Gzilla now. Has anyone ordered or heard from them lately???

I've only ever heard good things about their items, so I'd really like to get my clamps, but I have to say this might be some of the WORST customer service I've ever seen. Really hoping it doesn't turn into a $70+ loss (theft?) :mecry:

Attachments

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,945 Posts
GZila Designs may be quiet on the forums but on Facebook he is super active! Also on Instagram. He is always posting up photos of his stuff and he ia especially active on the Toyota Patch Club page since he makes the velcro patches many have started collecting within the last year.

As a matter of fact he had a patch drop last night where at 8:30 the first 50 people to comment on the drop post got dibs on his newest patch design!

So he is still active, just i guess not so much when it comes to the forum or answering the phone.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
That's not cool at all. Why don't you post on their Facebook page and let him have it. And thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Hayden is in touch with Greg.

Supposedly money was refunded prior to post. It was accidentally marked as shipped and with travel his responses have been a little slower.

·
Vendor
84 Posts
As mentioned above, your money has been refunded within 5 minutes of your paypal claim.

For whatever reason the item was marked as shipped and with all the traveling I've done lately, my communication and inventory has lacked a little due to the large demand of my brand, it has been hard to keep up. Even had to drop being a vendor on here since I was so busy traveling and I couldn't run any sales being behind. I actually haven't even logged in here since July 5th (really need to be more active in here, it's a great forum).

Thank you Hayden and Chris for posting. Ive had over 1,000+ customers now since I started GZila two years ago. A handful always slips thru the cracks and I do apologize about that!

-GZila

edit: I see you did leave me a voicemail thursday. I was at ATR wheeling in a cell phone dead zone and then at the event all holiday weekend. I am slowly catching up on emails and voicemails from being out of town for five days.

·
A-Team Moderator
10,827 Posts
CLOSED> As of 5/12/17, GZila has chosen not to renew as a Supporting Vendor and may not use the company name on here per the forum's Admin.

Please direct all communication to GZila directly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.