First mod- Body Armor 4x4 Front Bumper

Then installed Bud Built Skids

Next the Bud Built Rock Rails

And then a nice little poser shot

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not much fog here, so haven't had a reason... they look good and that's the most important part!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sir have chosen the best color out there! Nice progression too, armoring up first.
Thanks! I have always preferred yellow vehicles, I think this is my 5th one.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I can't tell if I like that bumper or not...

Nice build up so far!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're already on your 5th FJ?! :rofl:
Actually only had the FJ for about 2 months, but I have been impressed enough already that I doubt this will be my only one!

I've had a yellow Chevy S-10 ZR2, a yellow Chevy Colorado LS5, an 87' Jeep Wrangler, and I had my 2009 Triumph Speed Triple Line-X'd yellow.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Decided to black-out the mirrors, and then last minute decided to do the rear bumper also. I prepped it all with 800g sandpaper and then used 3 coats adhesion promoter, topped with about 5 coats of flat black Plasti-Dip aersol can.

Ordering the Tundra handles in black and should be installing a 3" Toytec lift this weekend :-D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice color matching with the skids and nice job on the black out. are you going to black the top? here is a pic of a sun with black on top. they look sweet.
Does look pretty sweet with the top blacked out, not sure what I am going to do with that. I have been thinking about getting it Line-X'd, but not sure if I would just replace the white or go down to the bottom level of the windows all the way around.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I received the rear shocks and springs for the lift, now to wait on the rest of it to arrive and hopefully get it installed over the weekend!:rocker:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well thanks to an immense help to FJ_Guy from FJBruisers, my Toytec 3" lift is now in, took us about 5 1/2 hours from start to finish and looks great. There will be some more pictures to come soon, FJ_Guy snapped a bunch, I only managed to get one of the front coilovers installed

and one in the glaring sun after it was finished!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts