Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 10 TT 5K mile complimentary Toyota scheduled service at Haley Toyota Richmond and had a positive experience. The service attendant, in valet style, placed the paper floormat in the truck, asked if I bought the vehicle at Haley, then drove my vehicle to the service bay. I did not buy the vehicle here, but thought maybe my response meant something. I asked the service rep. if the spare tire would be included within the tire rotation, and he said that would be an additional charge, so I declined the service. The owners manual doesn't mention the tire rotation procedure, so I didn't have an argument. Then I asked if there would be a charge for disabling the horn, when you remotely lock and unlock the door, and the service rep. said no. So, after an hour, I was pleasantly surprised that the service rep. apologized that the service was taking so long, because they had two scanners, and one was broken and the other was being used on another car. No problem, I appreciate the explaination. When I left, my spare tire was included within the tire rotation, although the spare was placed on the right front side (?), and the beep was disabled. No charge, and overall to me, a pleasant experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts