Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had just gotten my ARB Bumper installed by Dirty Parts and was looking around to see if there were any Mods for it, I found this:

2007-2010 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER ARB BUMPER ANGEL EYE FOG LIGHTS HALO LAMPS LIGHT EYES LAMP KIT 2008 2009

I was surprised to find a manufacturer that took the time to make a kit for the ARB Bumper, none of the major ones have.

I don't think I'd want Halo lights on my FJ but I've seen Halo kits for the headlights, but have never seen them on the road.

So if you have an FJ with all the chrome trim, you probably have the Halo headlight, now you can get the bumper and Halo lights on it too.

Nothing wrong with pimping out your FJ with chrome, a booming sound system and margarita mixer, more power to you for loving your ride.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Wow, That is odd that someone would make a HALO kit for an ARB. The two seem to contrast somewhat, but I agree with your sentiment. Pimp that FJ if it makes you happy, after all you are the one making the payments.:bigthumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts