Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
X2... interested if we could get some folks to go.

·
Coast Guard Cruiser
214 Posts
Interested depending on date

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Anybody around from the original runs... I have been down a number of times.. either Ocracoke or Corolla are fine.. but wondering if there are some specific places we can get together. I guess somebody just needs to stand up and take charge. I don't mind but would be interested to hear from some folks that have been in the area a bunch.

I agree... come on Hampton Roads and near by areas... lets do something.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I was on some of the original runs back in 06 I think, loooonnnnggg time ago. I am headed to Ocracoke early June if anyone wants to meet up for some fishin and drinkin

Mike

Anybody around from the original runs... I have been down a number of times.. either Ocracoke or Corolla are fine.. but wondering if there are some specific places we can get together. I guess somebody just needs to stand up and take charge. I don't mind but would be interested to hear from some folks that have been in the area a bunch.

I agree... come on Hampton Roads and near by areas... lets do something.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I was on some of the original runs back in 06 I think, loooonnnnggg time ago. I am headed to Ocracoke early June if anyone wants to meet up for some fishin and drinkin

Mike
Mike... keep us updated on a date... I am sure there are others... will send a message to Steve (HUGO STIGLITZ) I am sure he would be interested as well.

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
:thinkerg:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
The date is booked for me. I am going to Ocracoke Jun4th for the week. Probably go to south core island on the 11th for a day or two and then on to Beaufort for another day or two.

Mike... keep us updated on a date... I am sure there are others... will send a message to Steve (HUGO STIGLITZ) I am sure he would be interested as well.

Lol, come on down. It's been a long time:rocker:

:thinkerg:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts