Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of us are going up to Hannibal rocks Sunday the 13th for a day of wheeling. All are welcome to join!!:cheers:

·
Registered
716 Posts
WE WILL BE THERE but not with the FJ :( i did end up breaking it in the badlands :(

I WILL however be tearing it up with Chris's crawler saturday!!

SEE YOU THERE!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I have nothing to do Sunday, I have Monday off and nobody wants to wheel close by. I'm debating the 5 hour drive. I need motivation to come out there.

·
Registered
716 Posts
what more do you need Phil IM GONNA BE THERE!! you should come down there Saturday and trail with me IM NOT A CHICKEN ANYMORE!!!! plus the XRRA are there on Sat and there awesome to watch!! Were competing on sunday so i cant tear the trails up with ya then! SO buck up and do the 5 hr drive!

Were leaving tonight!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have nothing to do Sunday, I have Monday off and nobody wants to wheel close by. I'm debating the 5 hour drive. I need motivation to come out there.

we will be up there about 11 am, until they kick us out-or break something-again:lol:

see you guys up there!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I love how you post up on every event thread but never show up....:wave:
If I had a heart I'd be hurt by your snide remark. Then again, John haven't you realized yet that wherever you are I really don't want to be? Hmm Something to ponder. Did you fix your rear end yet? Lord knows we wouldn't want you to drive around in your bucket in just front wheel drive. Get wrenching boy, Jambo is right around the corner.

Char, I have clearance from the events coordinator. I won't get off work until tomorrow afternoon. By then I'll know for sure.

·
Registered
256 Posts
If I had a heart I'd be hurt by your snide remark. Then again, John haven't you realized yet that wherever you are I really don't want to be? Hmm Something to ponder. Did you fix your rear end yet? Lord knows we wouldn't want you to drive around in your bucket in just front wheel drive. Get wrenching boy, Jambo is right around the corner.

Char, I have clearance from the events coordinator. I won't get off work until tomorrow afternoon. By then I'll know for sure.
not complaining I said "I love it"

How the BBQ going? I never hear anything about it....Hey everybody....if the BBQ sucks give phil a swift kick in the d!ck.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I can feel the love now. Nice to know you care John. Hey how's that winch working out for you?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Would I be insinuating something John? Never. I 'mjust asking questions is all.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you did not get the chance to show up at Hannibal Rocks, this last weekend, no problem because Outinthewoods and Toyo22r ran the trails to make sure that the trails were a muddy mess.....hell.....watch the video:

YouTube:

YouTube - FJ CRUISERS AT HANNIBAL ROCKS

·
Registered
716 Posts
I was a fast Hello but it was good to see you guys again! Sorry we couldnt talk much but as if you didnt see we had kinda a bad day

[/IMG]

·
Registered
169 Posts
If you did not get the chance to show up at Hannibal Rocks, this last weekend, no problem because Outinthewoods and Toyo22r ran the trails to make sure that the trails were a muddy mess.....hell.....watch the video:

YouTube:

YouTube - FJ CRUISERS AT HANNIBAL ROCKS

Nice video...some of that looks very familiar from when we were there wheeling back in May with Digger and Scuba_Steve! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was a fast Hello but it was good to see you guys again! Sorry we couldnt talk much but as if you didnt see we had kinda a bad day

[/IMG]
Ouch...who put that damn tree on the rock crawling course? I was really wanting to get out there for this event, but things didn't work out. Hopefully I can get out there for the 8/23 event! :cheers:

·
Registered
279 Posts
[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh, you guys!!!!!! That sucks!!!!! What went wrong?!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome video!! Thanks for filming and thanks for posting!:rocker:

Digger: man, sorry about that:mecry:

BTW, this morning I started her up and she sounds like a race car, turns out I bent the exhaust and now its touching the rear bumper just enough to vibrate like crazy and possibly melt my plastic:thinkerg:

nothing a crow bar can't fix!!

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Ouch! Yeah Digger what happened there?

Patrick, I remember when you tagged a BIG rock with your exhaust, i thought it looked a bit bent. X2 on the video.. AWESOME job!

Here are a few still shots of the day...

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good times!! My wife took the camera to work today, I'll load the pictures as soon as I can.

oh yeah....sliders

ordered from all pro today:clap: I bet they will beat my expedition one bumper

1 - 20 of 22 Posts