Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I purchased my 2010 AG FJC last year, but had just discovered this forum recently. I've already spent countless hours reading tons of posts and checking out lots of awesome builds - this website is great! I've wanted an FJ since they first came out, but when I saw an Army Green FJ on the lot, I just had to pull the trigger. I had owned a couple of International Scouts when I was younger and really miss them. I thought the new FJ's were a lot like the old Scouts but with modern comfort and technology (not to mention much better gas mileage!). I really haven't done that much with it yet: I put in WeatherTech floor liners front and rear, got the driver's and passenger's windows tinted to match the back windows, and added the OEM Toyota rock rails and a pair of Aries tail light covers.. I also have a pair of the rock rail step assists coming in the mail. I'm hoping to add an ARB bumper in the future. I'll try to get some updated pics posted soon! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats! Welcome aboard. Any and everything you ever want to know about regarding the FJC....and other stuff too, you can find within the pages of this forum!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts