Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a special guest in town - Ballkillerxxx!!! We're skipping the Cinco De Mayo crowd and meeting for Hangover Happy Hour on Tuesday, May 6th at:

Joe's Crab Shack
525 E Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 233-7391
Joe's Crab Shack, San Diego, CA : reviews

I can be there by 4:30pm....and we'll be there 'til the booze runs out :cheers:

Post up if you plan to go!

Who's Going?
Ballkillerxxx (Marty)
Munkay (Angela)
FJ Funjunkie (Mike)
Muddygrrl (Maureen)
Frogeye (Chris)
VoodooRocky + Christy
tmaxxgod4 (maybe)
Teotwaki (maybe)

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
We have a special guest in town - Ballkillerxxx!!! We're skipping the Cinco De Mayo crowd and meeting for Hangover Happy Hour on Tuesday, May 6th at:

Joe's Crab Shack
525 E Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 233-7391
Joe's Crab Shack, San Diego, CA : reviews

I can be there by 4:30pm....and we'll be there 'til the booze runs out :cheers:

Post up if you plan to go!
BallkillerXXX, this is for yous, man!

M

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
This is it??? wheres my San dogs at? heheh, Cmon, beer n crabs? It'll be like that old college frat party without the shaving!! eww, sorry I went there, seriously though, Ralphie, Frogeye, Ollie, St harris, Cammo, just to mention a few or what about Some of the non FJ'rs on here like Randver where ya at??. Cmon out, we gotta show our Island resident some good time.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
So far all we can come up with is Mike, Angela and myself? Not really, Froggie said he's coming. He PM'd me last night.

·
Premium Member
6,865 Posts
Sorry guys I can't do Tuesday.

·
Registered
240 Posts
HAhahah i would have actually made the drive just because work has slowed down and I could use a break BUT That happens to be the night of one of my customers annual happy hour so I'll be meeting them at The Yard House in Long Beach. DOAH! have fun y'all!:wave:

·
Registered
338 Posts
OK Twist of the arm!! Christy and I are there!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
im in i discovered the yard house last night and gigantic beers! i think i lost the battle! golfing for me tomorrow wohoooooooooooo

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im in i discovered the yard house last night and gigantic beers! i think i lost the battle! golfing for me tomorrow wohoooooooooooo

Are you having fun yet? :cheers:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
it,s been ok so far sucks to not have a vehicle to go places but im learning the trolley system. Going golfing tomorrow so that should be fun .

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:bump:

Post up! Miss the Cinco De Mayo crowds and hang out with the fun kids @ The Crab Shack!! :cheers:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Since we are not doing any trails I might come and join you guys. I will drive up my saturn (better MPG) I don't know yet.. but ill think about it.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Since we are not doing any trails I might come and join you guys. I will drive up my saturn (better MPG) I don't know yet.. but ill think about it.
Cool! We don't care what you drive...just come hang out for a bit!

·
Premium Member
7,063 Posts
Better to just take the train down and then go a few blocks to the Crab Shack. It's just south of the Midway on San Diego Bay.

Uh, ballkillerxxx....this happy hour's for YOU, man, so you had better show up!!

We don't normally just hang out with each other here in San Diego. We're cold and conservative and are making a huge sacrifice to show you a good time. :rofl:

M

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Only 8 people? I know it's Tuesday....BUT...you could just skip your Thursday/Friday HH this week! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
ill be there i dont think i can make it by 430 but i will be there as soon as I can i will call if i'm running late or lost! how was the trail this weekend muddygirl?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
One last :bump:!

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
You know they just opened a yardhouse in Waikiki last year? something to do when ya get home. as for tomorrow, Cant wait.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts