Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

This is my first post to your forum. Ive been reading through this site and its GREAT. I just sold my 04 BMW M3 convertable for my new 08 FJ Trail Teams and I gotta say, this little truck is awesome.

Its been a while since I had a toyota. My first was a 1970 FJ 40 Land cruiser that was my beach rat. Loved that truck. Then a 83 Toyota pick up 185,000 miles (my college ride) and after that mostly Land Rovers and a G Wagon. But thru it all, this little FJ Cruiser is as solid as any truck out there.

Been getting lots of folks comming up asking Q's about the truck. Most seem to really like the white color and black wheels but most of all the folks just love the FJ's in general. Its been a bit surprizing here in San Diego where expensive rides are everywhere, But the little bugger seems to be quite popular, especially with the kids.

Anyway. I want to do some light customizing, new bumper and possibly a small lift but this rig is very good right out of the box. I'll definately be checking this site to learn and get some good advise.

Happy to be in the TOYOTA camp again. Feels like home.

Chris

Im

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome Chris. :wave:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrads on your new ride and welcome to the family

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome. What a great forum!

08FJ

ps. Ive been tryin to post up some photos but the space allowed for pics is so little my camera cant even take photos that small. I'll try readin again the Newbie info. Its prolly got it in there somewhere.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!:wave:

Congrats on the FJ!!!:cheers::clap:

·
Registered
677 Posts
congrats on the new ride. look to the forums for your mods these guys and gals know there stuff.enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful and grazy world of FJ Cruiser. Congratulations for the new Trail Teams Edition, it's an amazing and awesome vehicle. Enjoy the madness of this beautiful FJC jungle. :wave:

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats on the TT and welcome aboard! Great folks, info and fun!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Welcome :wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts