Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody. I've been snooping around for a couple months now. I got back from Afghanistan just in time to miss the Superbowl. Anyways, I'm moving back to Michigan and traded this in for the FJ.

2010 with 1,700 miles. Convenience and Upgrade Package. I picked it up on Valentine's Day.

If you are looking for an OEM rack or the side steps check out the buy section for my posts.

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome to the gang. Glad you made it back safe. I used to live in E. Lansing you have a ball with the FJ back home.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Glad you are back home, thank you. I like your taste, the FJ hood scoop is way better than the BMr.

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new rig!.........:cheers:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Brand new to you and you are already stripping parts.....COOL!!!

What are your plans for your first mods?

Oh yeah.....A big Northeaster welcome to you also.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I started blacking out today, got the grill (minus the Toyota) and the rear views done. Tomorrow I'm gonna finish off the bumpers. I have the M-Pac pet barrier coming Monday. I bought a Gobi stealth rack with ladder and Hi-Lift mount today from Istvan at at offroadgears.com through his group buy. I would highly recommend them (not an intentional plug). After that I'm debating an OME lift or shelling out the extra dough for the Sway Away hybrid, or going Sway away all the way. Then 285 Goodyear Wrangler Dura Treks. I figure steelies can wait for a new set of tires. That should be a good start I think.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One other thing. I have to say the general tone of this forum is a lot nicer than Bimmerpost. That site is FLAME central for the dumbest thing. I'm glad to be done with that.

·
Registered
470 Posts
welcome welcome, sucks you're leaving NC though. We need more modded FJs around here.

Post pics of the blackout!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts