Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I'm tempted to try there 12k winch. With the coupon I can get it for $320 and it was rated best value winch by 4 wheeler. I was planning on smittybuilt but I found out there both made in the same factory.
Thats a great price I would do it. You don`t use a winch all that much so it will probly last for years. :)

·
Premium Member
7,886 Posts
Thats a great price I would do it. You don`t use a winch all that much so it will probly last for years. :)
On the flip side, its one of those things that if you need it, you NEED it. That being said, it seems like a good deal. Also, IMO I would stay away from anything smittybilt.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I'm sad to report that my battery died on my cordless hammer. It's now just useless, and regardless how I felt like I was number one with my Bono safety glasses on, I can't help but feel like I'm number two knowing someone out there has a functioning cordless hammer and I don't. I guess I'll keep myself occupied playing with my brass carpenter's dreidel until I come across the next best thing. The garden hose extension cord seems like it would be essential in the FJ. Power for when I need a tool on the trail and a hose to clean her off when I'm done. That's a win win!

61 - 63 of 63 Posts