Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have found a 2007 hard silver wheel cover that someone wants $50 for. i have a 2008. are they all interchangable? i have the stock 16 inch spoked wheels. it is in another town and i would have to get someone to pick it up for me and bring it to me, so i don't want to risk it not fitting. thanks for any info.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
Unless one of the FJs is a TRD or trail Teams, they are interchangeable (as long as you have a stock spare tire). It sounds like a very good deal to me!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Yup, sounds like a fine deal to me too. I have the stock "FJ" spare tire cover sitting in my garage. I put 285s on mine so it no longer fits, even with the stock 17" rims. So... that being said I would jump on that one too if it was color coded to my rig.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the owner is not certain if he has a trd or trail teams version....and like i posted earlier i will be buying it unseen and having someone else transport it. he said his tires were 17 inch and my tires, the ones in the off-road package, are 16 inch. will this cover work for me?

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
As long as the outer diameter of the tires are the exact same, you should be OK. Measure your tire's diameter, and have him measure his. Also, the width of the tire needs to be close.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Seems like a good deal as long as you have the stock spare tire!:bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts