Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 648 Posts

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Make sure that you register at thee link below. Registering gives them an idea of head count for the trails along with information to the supporting vendors on what they plan to donate etc.

2008 TTORA Takeover
I'd advise registering at the Holiday Inn in Harlan ASAP to make sure you get a room. Mention you are with SMC to get close to the other members. You dont want to stay at the other hotel, just ask James about it.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
registered and room booked. Mary said AAA is good and that the other gal was going to be the one grouping us together. Woot! already...:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
I've talked to Barry, the TTORA Takeover organizer a few times today. A few of us SMC will be leading easy/newbie trails. So, you know we'll have fun.
I'm sure this will be a well planned event.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
lets hope it doesn't rain. can someone post up the telephone # for the HIE
I booked online. The direct number for Harlan is 606-573-3385.

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
I know it's a bit early for this but I thought I would start a list of those that we know that are attending this ride. :)

1) TennesseeSquire & MrsTennesseeSquire
2) NCFJ & MsNCFJ
3) Missmy60
4) Stringmachine & Lead Foot
5) CruiserKyle
6) BigEd78 & TideFaithful
7) Matt994RNR (formerly know as Matt07FJ)
8) fjal

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
1) TennesseeSquire & MrsTennesseeSquire
2) NCFJ & MsNCFJ
3) Missmy60
4) Stringmachine & Lead Foot
5) CruiserKyle
6) BigEd78 & TideFaithful
7) Matt994RNR (formerly know as Matt07FJ)
8) fjal
9) Flying Brick & Flying Brickette

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
My wife told me she would come to a ride.. is that too cool or what..

one condition is she either is driving or shotgun no rear seat trail ride.. but either way is that too cool.. I told her the next ttora she should go and drive theirs..lol!

So now I need to see which one.. sorry Just way to cool for her to show interest..:clap:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts

one condition is she either is driving or shotgun no rear seat trail ride.. but either way is that too cool.. I told her the next ttora she should go and drive theirs..lol!

So now I need to see which one.. sorry Just way to cool for her to show interest..:clap:
Thats great!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts

DON'T LET HER DRIVE!!!!

She will become addicted and will want to drive all the time.
Tell her it is way to technical and you need to drive.

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts

I'm glad you talked her into coming out to play :)

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
thanks. when she does i hope she likes it as much as the other wives do..

I have a real passion for offroading in the fj. and it makes it even better when your spouse gets involved..:)

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Glad to hear that Paige is coming with you in August.

Like Ed said once she drives she will fall in love with it and then the two of you will end up fighting over who gets to drive. :lol:

But it is way cool when the other spouse gets involved because then you have someone to share the fun with. :)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am up for leading difficult trails :) James, Gary, Matt ?Who else?

Kyle, did you get your skids on? Decals show up?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts

Good for her!! Maybe she will become a possible addict like the "Flying Brickette" did!! :clap:

1 - 20 of 648 Posts