Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I heard of Eiback before, but they usually make suspensions for ricer cars.

Not sure how they would perform off road though. If they are the same price as the Icons, then you should go with the Icons to be safe!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Lets not be hasty ! anyone willing to give them a try?

·
Registered
499 Posts
I heard of Eiback before, but they usually make suspensions for ricer cars.

Not sure how they would perform off road though. If they are the same price as the Icons, then you should go with the Icons to be safe!
Toytec's are made with Eibach springs too! I am sure Eibach makes quality stuff but I agree why pay Icon prices and not get Icon's....no brainer. I think I would have come up with something way better than Leeper as a name too...but hey that's just me.:cheers:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Vdiation is the key lets give them a fair shot and see what happens. just my 0.02 worth

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
I'm wiling to geve em a try if they are willing to give em to me. I like my toytec's though. they survived me playing trophy truck on saturday and they only cost 600.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Validation thats all i'm asking for.Lets hear some feedback from those who have tried them. I like most are allways willing to to accept more competion especially in the higher end of the market. you to i presume

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd go with the ICON's without question. Their customer service reputation (before and after purchase) is first class. ICON's products has been specifically designed and tested for the Toyota FJ Cruiser model and are not used for other applications. Example: Front coilovers were tested and fine tuned (valving) by actually taking the FJC to the dirt for some real world testing. Anyways, that's just my opinion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts