Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying through my dealership but don't know how successful that will be. My rep is a really nice guy but I have found that the forum knows more about our FJs than they do.

Kim

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
PM TACOZILLA, he should be able to get you set up!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Kim,
I went to Toyota of Dallas' website. Here's what I found and the link:

prerunner - Regular cab & access cab W/o x-runner - Regular cab & access cab W/o x-runner 05-07 (MSRP) $30.44 (Sale Price) $21.59

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=214074&chapter=ARM8512&appSectionid=6628&groupid=2724&subgroupid=2471&componentid=55974&make=34&model=Tacoma&year=2007&catalogid=2

Funny thing is I was looking for the "Off-Road" decals from a Tacoma last night and found the PreRunner emblem!

Bob

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I like the look of the older Pre Runner badges. Pre 2000 or so. They are a bit smaller. The font on the newer badges match the FJ well though. Nice find!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
I like the look of the older Pre Runner badges. Pre 2000 or so. They are a bit smaller. The font on the newer badges match the FJ well though. Nice find!
Yep......they are there too! A much bigger selection: PreRunner, PreRunner V6, and Toyota PreRunner. You just have to put in an earlier year when you search for Tacoma parts. There is no diagrammed view, however. You could probably look at them at your Toyota dealer. Maybe Tacozilla could show what their parts catalog looks like???

·
Registered
634 Posts
I've seen them on Ebay too...both the older and newer styles...problem is that they are like 10.5" long and don't look like they will fit real well...

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kim,

I have them in stock...

Jacque
Thanks Jacque!!!!

Guys I just ordered mine through Jacques at TOD. He called me to tell me that he has them and wallah!!!!!! Thanks so much to everyone. That is one of the coolest things about this club!!! Resources man, resources!

Kim:pinklove:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
WOO-hooo........... pre-runners unite!!!! TOD gave you a better deal than we got at our local dealer, we paid about 30 bucks if i remember correctly! It was our first mod, too! I think ours is one of the smaller fonted ones from a late 90's or early 00's Tacoma. :) I think we may have been the first to do it(or the first to post up pics and tell everyone!) but it was at SFC suggestion! :)

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOO-hooo........... pre-runners unite!!!! TOD gave you a better deal than we got at our local dealer, we paid about 30 bucks if i remember correctly! It was our first mod, too! I think ours is one of the smaller fonted ones from a late 90's or early 00's Tacoma. :) I think we may have been the first to do it(or the first to post up pics and tell everyone!) but it was at SFC suggestion! :)
I am really excited about doing this one, girl!!! Let the PreRunners unite!!!!

Kim

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the order Kim!

The order will go out today with a little lagniappe:)
You are very welcome Jacques!!!

Also, folks, lagniappe is a Southern Louisiana noun. It means a "little something extra". So now, kiddies you have a new word of the day!

Kim

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe it is the newer font. Jacques takes care of me so whatever he sends though is awesome! I will be sure to post up some pics!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks, Kim. I am probably going to get one eventually, but I feel like I have to "earn" the badge by getting these mods done first so it's a real Pre-Runner!
-Bob

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Kim, are you gonna black out the emblems? I think I'm gonna take mine off today and do those too...
I think I am gonna keep my badges stock for now. Definitely gonna do the bezel though (white). All in due time...........

Kim

1 - 20 of 60 Posts