Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That is correct it is the prerunner badge from the 05+ Taco, figured that would look better with the FJC badges.
Thanks so much Jacques!!!! I will see your folks I am sure, sometime this week. I will tell them that we have talked!!! Too COOL!

Kim

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Good job Joel!! It is pronounced lanyep with a soft a and a soft e sound. kind of like land and yep put together.

Kim

·
Registered
718 Posts
I got mine off of eBay. I went for the 2007 taco badge because the font matches the FJ Cruiser font better than the other taco badges. its a bit larger and harder to fit but it looks nice.

im still debating to paint the rest of my emblems kawi green to match my front green toyota emblem and green skid plate, its a theme i got goin on, I love green and it pops well on my all black FJ. plus its ugly enough that no one else will do it. I will post pics of my emblem later. I have the P/N sitting around if anyone wants it to order one.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
we purposely got the smaller older taco badge because it fits nicely under the FJ cruiser emblem on the rear, the other badges were bigger and would require us to move the original badges from Nala and wrigman didn't want to do that. the font is different but it sets it apart!

[/IMG]

just like my avatar only bigger!!!

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That really looks nice abbe!

Kim

·
Registered
634 Posts
Thanks for the pic. I'd like to see a pic of the larger style font for side by side comparison. Still undecided which way to go...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thanks for the pic. I'd like to see a pic of the larger style font for side by side comparison. Still undecided which way to go...
heres mine..I might do the emblems green like my front emblem

Attachments

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I cannot wait till mine comes in. I think it will be here by tomorrow!!!!!!

Kim

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Once mine gets here, the GC (Cherry Garcia) and I will figure out where his badge goes!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
heres mine..I might do the emblems green like my front emblem
WOW dude! That looks great! I didn't think the larger badge would fit under the FJ Cruiser badge. Guess I thought wrong!!!
Good work!

Kim, You BETTER post up after yours is on!:)

·
Registered
718 Posts
WOW dude! That looks great! I didn't think the larger badge would fit under the FJ Cruiser badge. Guess I thought wrong!!!
Good work!

thanks...it barely fits and I didnt really think about it when I bought it. I guess I could move the other badges up a bit once I paint them. too many projects right now. my motorcycle needs the carbs torn apart and rebuilt so thats next on the list.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Good work!

I expect mine to get here today!!!!! We are going to the Zurich Classic (golf tournie) today so I won't be able to PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to put on the linen and my good wife face so no FJ fun till tomorrow and Sunday!!!!

Kim:wave:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Thanks fellow Pre Runners now you got me wanting one too. I took mine off to black them out but decided to keep them off. Now I am debating to put them back on. I thought adding another FJ would be over kill. I had the OEM FJ badge, FJoel's FJ Club decal, FJCruiserforums.com decal and the spare tire cover. You think people got the message that it was an FJ? :lol: Anywayz...now you guys and gals have me thinking!

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
we purposely got the smaller older taco badge because it fits nicely under the FJ cruiser emblem on the rear, the other badges were bigger and would require us to move the original badges from Nala and wrigman didn't want to do that. the font is different but it sets it apart!

[/IMG]

just like my avatar only bigger!!!
Thats exactly what I want....Do you have a part number?

·
Registered
588 Posts
I just de-badged mine yesterday, I'm thinking I'm gonna paint them black (like everything else) and now I'm not sure where or which one's I'm gonna put back on...

21 - 40 of 60 Posts