Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Nate I got our new Hurricane Cruiser stickers today, maybe my PreRunner badge tomorrow.

Kim

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Thats exactly what I want....Do you have a part number?
Sorry this took sooooo long Tim, Wrigman threw away the bag that the part came in so, no, I don't have a part number.
I think it is the one for 00 and older Tacoma's. Wrigman had to wade through about five pages of badges at the dealer before he found these.
Hope you can find it with less effort than he had to put out!:)

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
No issue....I'll start the process. Thanks for trying!

·
Registered
718 Posts
in case you want the big one like mine (see pics in this thread)

P/N 75474-04010

prerunner

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
in case you want the big one like mine (see pics in this thread)

P/N 75474-04010

prerunner
When I saw that pic I went WOW...That really looks nice.....Thanks for the Part number....I am leaning that way.

·
Registered
718 Posts
When I saw that pic I went WOW...That really looks nice.....Thanks for the Part number....I am leaning that way.
thanks, thats the Toyota P/N so you should be able to get it from any stealership

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Put my preRunner badge on tonight!!! It looks awesome and I will take some fresh pics tomorrow. Just washed him tonight so he will be photo op ready tomorrow!!!

Kim

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Put my preRunner badge on tonight!!! It looks awesome and I will take some fresh pics tomorrow. Just washed him tonight so he will be photo op ready tomorrow!!!

Kim
I can't wait....Pics now!:lol:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I can't wait....Pics now!:lol:
Tim, I gotta figure out why I can't post pics from my gallery anymore. That is what is slowing me down! I have the bigger font but I really like it. I think I am going to take the "cruiser" badge off and just have the ole CG say "FJ PreRunner"

Kim

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
OK, here are two new pics of the ole Cherry Garcia. First one is after our Paint Mod day on Sunday here with the Hurricane Cruisers. The second one is my preRunner badge installed. I think I am going to remove "cruiser" from the back of the rig so it just reads FJ preRunner!!!!

Good Stuff, this group!!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Those badges look great on the FJ!!!! Wrigman thought that it wouldn't fit! oh well. CG looks great all decked out! Looks like a fun day was had there by the group that showed up! Go HURRICANES!!!:clap::)

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks GIRL!!!!! It is so funny in that I am the only female driver in our club and I am probably the most agressive!!!!! Layonn though, does some really amazing things to his VB. The man has blacked out the factory alloys and truthfully, pics don't do it justice. He offroads too so it is seeing some abuse and those rims are still looking awesome! We have some really great guys in the group!

Kim

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I like it Kim.....Great Job

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I'm liking what I see here!:bigthumb:

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Thanks Wrig!!! I think I am going to take the "cruiser" badge off and just leave it FJ PreRunner!!!!

Kim

·
Registered
634 Posts
Looking good, Kim! For such a small thing I sure have agonized over which one to get, but I think I'll give Jacque a call on Monday and order the larger style.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Looking good, Kim! For such a small thing I sure have agonized over which one to get, but I think I'll give Jacque a call on Monday and order the larger style.
Post up pics!!!! We can have a photo shoot!

Kim

·
Registered
718 Posts
dang it, you were all supposed to not like the large PreRunner badge that I put on my FJ...go with the small one, I wanted to be the only one that has this!

JK, glad that others like the large 07 taco badge too.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts