Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was on ebay a few nights ago and ran across these lights and was wondering if anyone has tried them and how they are.

·
Premium Member
11,613 Posts
I have not tried those specific ones but I do have other off shore lights and they have been running stellar.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I've got a pair of 75W green, a pair of 150W white and a pair of 35W white across my light bar - all made in Chinese.

I have another 150W green on my bumper bar and 2 Anzio 50W HIDs. The Anzio ballast (one went out) cost the same price as a new 100W Chinese, so I ordered the Chinese pair to replace.

I could only find the green LED via Chinese. I got the 35W from 4wheel Parts, and they told me USA made, but when I opened the case to check out the innards, there was the Made in Chinese stamp - they were white labeled for here. The other Chinese pair (150W) are great.

TBH, I have head good results going all in on Chinese for lighting. And if you are looking for red or green for hunting, you have only one source - Chinese. My Chinese HID should be here in a week - will post pics...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a pair of 75W green, a pair of 150W white and a pair of 35W white across my light bar - all made in Chinese.

I have another 150W green on my bumper bar and 2 Anzio 50W HIDs. The Anzio ballast (one went out) cost the same price as a new 100W Chinese, so I ordered the Chinese pair to replace.

I could only find the green LED via Chinese. I got the 35W from 4wheel Parts, and they told me USA made, but when I opened the case to check out the innards, there was the Made in Chinese stamp - they were white labeled for here. The other Chinese pair (150W) are great.

TBH, I have head good results going all in on Chinese for lighting. And if you are looking for red or green for hunting, you have only one source - Chinese. My Chinese HID should be here in a week - will post pics...
Do you have a pic of the green you could share? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts