Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that I haven't yet seen a picture with a licence plate frame... Front or rear... It's really gonna detract from the look... Ya think? :confused:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I aspire to lose my front plate on a rock somewhere....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Sorry to get off track, but Spikes avatar is great! I had to read that article twice to get over the photo of them....

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Spike Strip will be a "Senior" with his next post.....any chance he'll use the term "brain fart" or mention "Air" in his post?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roosterdo?? From rooster? Synonym for c-ck? Yeah... that's what I thought. Is 'do' synonymous for small? Please, clever little internet friends, welcome me to your flock. Love the FJ and love these message boards...

Hugs and kisses..

·
Banned
2,350 Posts
Spike Strip said:
Hey! I resemble that remark...

resemble? were you trying to say "resent"?

il·lit·er·ate P Pronunciation Key (-ltr-t)
adj.
Unable to read and write.
Having little or no formal education

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
air said:
resemble? were you trying to say "resent"?

il·lit·er·ate P Pronunciation Key (-ltr-t)
adj.
Unable to read and write.
Having little or no formal education

Somebody! Anybody! Please help me! How can I be sarcastic when I use the oldest pun in the book and AIR STILL DOESN'T GET IT ?!?!?!?!?

AIR, you really must be in high school or been living under a rock or are one of seven inbred brothers on a small farm in Utah. (no offense to Utah, just to AIR)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE LICENSE PLATE THING!!! it's critical that i gain further understanding of where the license plate will be mounted. do you think there will be any aftermarket hardware to help mount it? will it have lights on it?

:D

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
air said:
microbilogist/bachelor,
Does this make sense to you:

Trx belongs to the Trithorax group (trxG) of chromosomal transcriptional regulators, which together with the genetically defined Polycomb group (PcG) of proteins are required for positive (trx-G) and negative (Pc-G) maintenance of expression of numerous developmental genes, including genes of the homeotic (HOX) complexes in Drosophila.Most of the members of both groups have homologues in higher organisms.For example, the MLL/ALL1/HRX protein is a structural and functional homologue of Trx, and it is also involved in regulation of HOX genes in mammals.The cytological region of the MLL gene is translocated in the majority of childhood leukemias, leading to a number of abnormal MLL fusion proteins, which are believed to play a major role in the disease.
dude, c'mon - dont be a retard......is that part of your plan to wipe all H.x drivers from the planet??

please may we keep it vehicle related?? pretty please?? try this for that kinda babble:

http://www.google.com/search?q=microbiology+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

1 - 20 of 28 Posts