Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting to pack for Boy Scout camp and feeling a little down that I won't be going to the Summit. I know everyone will have a Great time! For all you first timers, I envy you. I couldn't sleep the whole week before the first Summit. I think of all the friends I've made at the Summit. It's really a special event. I know I'll have fun at camp but when you're going up Imogene or down Black Bear think of me. I can't wait to read all the stories and see all the pics when I get back. Have a Great time everyone and be safe! MT

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I'm starting to pack for Boy Scout camp and feeling a little down that I won't be going to the Summit. I know everyone will have a Great time! For all you first timers, I envy you. I couldn't sleep the whole week before the first Summit. I think of all the friends I've made at the Summit. It's really a special event. I know I'll have fun at camp but when you're going up Imogene or down Black Bear think of me. I can't wait to read all the stories and see all the pics when I get back. Have a Great time everyone and be safe! MT
Have a GREAT time at Camp! And see ya next year! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
115 Posts
"Ditto" brothers and sisters ... Lift a tall frosty one for me & bring back 'tales of the trails' ... I will be joining you next year !! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
You will be missed Montana.

Have a great time at camp.

-

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Thanks, and thanks again for the help last year on Todd's truck.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Have fun at camp get some merrit badges. I want to hear about your eagle award

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
There are lots of Summit type events. Maybe not quite as good, but many to go to the rest of your life. Your are working towards something very few ever attempt and have no idea the amount of dedication it takes to accomplish. You have made the correct choice, and one you will always remember. Finish the job young man.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I appreciate the encoueagement! I can't wait to see the pics. My dad is taking my sister this year so I know I'll hear about it from her. This is her first Summit. When I get back I'll let you know how camp went. MT

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing Papa Phil again.

:bigthumb:

-

·
Registered
504 Posts
have a great time at camp, i myself hold and Eagle Scout card in my wallet. im sure we will see you here next year, scout camp allowing.

·
Premium Member
7,734 Posts
Hey thanks buddy, You are a great guy and I wish you could be there this year but I'm positive you will have a great experience at camp. On a good note my little girl is gonna have one less boy to chase after. lol

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys! I hope the weather and trails are great for everyone. I am packing this morning and getting ready to leave. I hope you all win big at the Summit raffle! MT

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
MT,
Next year, we will have to get a bunch of Eagle scouts together and put you through some merit badge instruction! That way, you can go to the Summit AND score some badges!

My son ALWAYS had a great time at camp! Enjoy! Watch out for the "Polar Bear" though.... :bigthumb:

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts