Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been negleting my FJ for a few months. I was supposed to do my suspension months ago but I bought a boat instead... Havent been on the forums for a while so I was curious if I missed anything cool?
Any new fj products out?
Thanks guys!

23 ft hydroswift with 351 v8

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I haven't been on either. Too busy preparing to move. I sure hope my Demello sliders arrive before I go. :D

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Let's see.....

We argued about pellets that "catalyze" yo benzene

75 more fuel octane threads are in the archives now

More fenders broke off and fell into the Pacific, taking the hapless FJ pilots with them.

We celebrated international dope-smokin' day by buying skid plates from a company named Rasta

We saw SavageX or whatever his sock-puppet is called this week argue with Brian.

We banned Air (again)

Street racers were beaten with a razor strop

Mau Mau is now a Moderator

Josh posted a video from Moab that nearly made me crap myself.

Sean K has been repeatedly disgusted by stupid people, but keeps coming back and Bellydoc is building a monster in his monster garage (with barbecue)

the Buddygrrl got a tawdry monkey avatar

SFC/ChefJ are still banned beyond recognition.

We watched Katfish be pregnant

Air2Air's FJ was confiscated while in Claremont's lot by the recent "FJ designers" that toured the US handing out iPod Nanos and taking notes (because it's leased, Toyota demanded that it be "turned in" a little early) The designers were overheard admitting that there would be no way for Toyota to come close to the budget that must've been spent on it's development....so they just took it.

We watched MissFJ elope with a naturist photographer nick-named "Tripod" (I think it's Mr Tripod Now)

I've added 6 lbs of muscle and realized much self-actualization............

How are things with you? :)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
one big development is that Toyota came out with a third (and hopefully final) reinforced fender apron to address the bulge issue.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
one big development is that Toyota came out with a third (and hopefully final) reinforced fender apron to address the bulge issue.
Ok, looks like from Rover's report (thanks!) that I didn't miss too much. Now for the apron... will they give me one now since I'm moving to Germany and would probably never be able to get one there? No, I'm not bulging yet. :silly:

·
Registered
934 Posts
GM Rover forgot that weathernut posted up something in the pitbabes forum. I guess that goes without saying. Oh and I am going to the Summit.

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
Rover also forgot about our now "infamous" FJ girl from Cali that just wanted to have ribbons and be cute. I am still shaking my head on that one.

Kim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hows your FJ at pulling that boat? Been thinking about getting a boat myself and was wondering about that. I know it has a 5000lb pulling capacity, but how does it is do in the real world?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I got wasted on my 21'st and hit my head falling out of the FJ passenger seat sleeping with the door open and got a concussion:cheers:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Rover, that is the most concise, accurate and funny post I have seen!
We should just have you do a summary post on the first of each month. It would save hours of my time!

·
Kajun Kim
5,489 Posts
I got wasted on my 21'st and hit my head falling out of the FJ passenger seat sleeping with the door open and got a concussion:cheers:
My son's 21st is in less than a month. Note to self..... "Don't let Nate drive CG out for his 21st. He will fall and hurt his head...." Love Mom.

Funny!!!!! Are you OK now?????:boohoo:

Kim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts