Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
トヨタ Master
7,569 Posts
I don't think 30 inch wheels have any place on an off road vehicle, but the look is ok I guess.

I can dig it as long as there's a SUV version, just don't have any use for a 3.5' bed that someone can steal my over landing goodies from.
I have a use for that 3.5 foot bed, sir! You expect me to haul my elk back to town like these clowns? >:D

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,007 Posts
I don't think 30 inch wheels have any place on an off road vehicle, but the look is ok I guess.

I have a use for that 3.5 foot bed, sir! You expect me to haul my elk back to town like these clowns? >:D

Those made me laugh and think of a guy I used to work with a long time ago. He went out Elk hunting and got a big one. Then he had to get it back down and out to his truck so he took his little Honda ATV in to get it. He showed us pictures of it strapped down lengthwise on top of his ATV. It ran from way out in front to way out in back of the machine. He sat on top of it or stood on the running board as needed to get back to his truck. The weight of it broke his rack, dented his gas tank, messed up his suspension, tweaked his handlebars, and he fell off and got banged up pretty good twice. It gave us all a good laugh too. He said he used a rope and was able to pull the Elk up a fair amount with a rope and a tree branch and then tied it off and unhooked it from the ATV and then pulled the other end up a little and tied it off and then he put the machine under it and dropped the Elk on top and tied it down.

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,930 Posts

Lol, yea I can see what you're talking about. The phrase 'right tool for the job' comes to mind. :grin

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,103 Posts
Have this be the next fjcruiser...

I'm so glad you introduced this artist to me - I have truly enjoyed looking at his design work today, absolutely wonderful versions of many different vehicles (best are FJs :grin)....really excellent work :rocker::rocker: I hope Toyota actually considers his ideas!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I'm so glad you introduced this artist to me - I have truly enjoyed looking at his design work today, absolutely wonderful versions of many different vehicles (best are FJs :grin)....really excellent work :rocker::rocker: I hope Toyota actually considers his ideas!!
Here is a article of him being interviewed.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,103 Posts
Here is a article of him being interviewed. In the article look at pic 13/48. That's probably one of my favorite of his designs.
?We need to get back to the ?U? in ?SUV?? ? Mohammed Aoun and his design studies ? Buschtaxi.net
Couldn't get the link to work nor could I manage to get back in the the files you posted on the other thread about Future FJ...would you mind posting that pic #13 here? I'm really going nuts over his designs....this guy is pure talent :clap:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Couldn't get the link to work nor could I manage to get back in the the files you posted on the other thread about Future FJ...would you mind posting that pic #13 here? I'm really going nuts over his designs....this guy is pure talent :clap:
Try cut and pasting the link into your browser.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts