Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Admin
7,106 Posts
I think 12 posts about this 3D artist is enough @White Stripe

We get your point.

Please refrain from the continued promotion of him.

Thx
:cheers:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I think 12 posts about this 3D artist is enough @White Stripe

We get your point.

Please refrain from the continued promotion of him.

Thx
Not exactly a abundance of designers putting out new fjcruiser sketches. I don't think 4 or 5 links is excessive. I came across this thread again and posted another pic cuz people seemed to like them and nobody else posts anything up. At this point even if Toyota made a new fjcruiser I wouldn't be interested, their drivetrain and motor choices are bland and boring across the board and would take too much fiddling to make a competent wheeler.

·
Admin
7,106 Posts
Not exactly a abundance of designers putting out new fjcruiser sketches. I don't think 4 or 5 links is excessive. I came across this thread again and posted another pic cuz people seemed to like them and nobody else posts anything up. At this point even if Toyota made a new fjcruiser I wouldn't be interested, their drivetrain and motor choices are bland and boring across the board and would take too much fiddling to make a competent wheeler.
You've posted a total of 12 times.... all with the promotion of this designer... and no other post regarding anything else.

I'm not interested in arguing about this.

Do you OWN an FJ??

If you have nothing further to contribute to this forum then feel free to go elsewhere.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
You've posted a total of 12 times.... all with the promotion of this designer... and no other post regarding anything else.

I'm not interested in arguing about this.

Do you OWN an FJ??

If you have nothing further to contribute to this forum then feel free to go elsewhere.

Typically i just lurk and dont even log in. Vehicle wise I have just sold one of my cruisers which was all overlandered out on 37s, so I only have 2 at the moment-both are locked front and rear and one I'm doing a LS swap, and a supercharged 4runner as my daily driver. I don't see any problem with my posts. I don't know this Mo guy, he just seemed to be a designer that had some cool concepts. I just wish yoyota would come out with some non boring ideas that are fresh and new, i dont care where they cone from or if its this Mo guy or someone else. I've erased all links and will cause no more ruckus.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Whatever they do they need to use the 70 series chassis instead of the Prado chassis. Nothing against the Prado but the solid front axle of the 70 series would be nice.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts