Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been having this darting handling and Weird Vibrations that come and go for a while.

So I took mine to my Shop in which I bought a lifetime Aligment from. they put it on the rack and their eyes popped open wide and I heard a big Wow! It was so far out they said have you been offroad? Well Yes I replied.They told me it was so far out it is amazing that i could even keep it on the road.I had mine aligned when i first put the lift on. and since the rear springs have settled also. It also sits more level now, and it is back in specs No More vibration, No More Darting, Turns great both ways, Also doesn't seem to lean to the right like it was. Thought I would share this with those with or without a lift experiencing steering wheel wobble and other issues. Mine now drives like New.. I love my local shop and their expertise and friendship they care to have.

·
Banned
463 Posts
That's good to hear. I have yet to get an alignment after installing my Walker Evans shocks since one of them decided to take a dump on me and sprayed oil all over my fender well. Glad to hear you got it all fixed, hopefully mine will be done soon as well.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew i had some kind of trouble going on with the front, but i did not realize it was that bad, and causing my vibration, wobble, and having to always correct the wheel.. i must have taken it back 3 or 4 times for them to balance..:)happy camper now..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
ggod thing they figured it out before components got damaged

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes that was my concern also, i thought maybe i had bent something on the trail, or maybe had other hidden issues, but that is what it was. so i just wanted to share with those who might not realize they can fix theirs in the same manner...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts