Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I sold all of my stock tires and rims a month or so ago. Had the presence of mind to remove the TPMS sensors first and install them on the new tires and rims that I put on the FJ....EXCEPT FOR THE SPARE!!! :scatter: Okay...okay...so I go buy an extra sensor and put it in the cab of the truck thinking now the darn light will go out. D'oh!!! :mofo: I sheepishly trek to the tire shop and ask them to dismount the spare and install the sensor. Voila!!! Light is out!!!

That is all.

Tim

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,237 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks for sharing! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Isn't that kinda like having the key in the car and expecting it to start? Doh!

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Kind of reminds me of a story my buddy told me once. He had a girl friend who had no clue about cars. She called him one day and told him the car had to be towed. He asked what happened. She said the engine caught on fire! She saw the light on the dashboard and thought if it got bad enough, it would make a sound... They are not together anymore.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kind of reminds me of a story my buddy told me once. He had a girl friend who had no clue about cars. She called him one day and told him the car had to be towed. He asked what happened. She said the engine caught on fire! She saw the light on the dashboard and thought if it got bad enough, it would make a sound... They are not together anymore.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
So I sold all of my stock tires and rims a month or so ago. Had the presence of mind to remove the TPMS sensors first and install them on the new tires and rims that I put on the FJ....EXCEPT FOR THE SPARE!!! :scatter: Okay...okay...so I go buy an extra sensor and put it in the cab of the truck thinking now the darn light will go out. D'oh!!! :mofo: I sheepishly trek to the tire shop and ask them to dismount the spare and install the sensor. Voila!!! Light is out!!!

That is all.

Tim
No, that's not all. :weird: The LAST mistake you made in this long string of errors was admitting this to ANY body besides your priest!:rofl:

Go forth and be dumb no more.:alfdance:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Stuff like this happens to me all the time!!!:simmadown:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, that's not all. :weird: The LAST mistake you made in this long string of errors was admitting this to ANY body besides your priest!:rofl:

Go forth and be dumb no more.:alfdance:
Hey!!! I just wanted ya'll to know that despite what everyone thinks....I am NOT perfect! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts