Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being a female and new to the FJ community...i would love to see you guys post em up...please dont be shy!!
i just got my TT a couple of weeks ago...would love to see yours!

·
Banned
2,479 Posts
:rofl:!!! You might live to regret starting this thread. "Hawt" is relative and I venture to guess that most of the guys on this forum "think" they're hot. Myself, I'm smokin' hot... ...for a middle-aged, balding, fat guy... :D

·
Banned
2,479 Posts
Hmmmmm... For some odd reason, I've never noticed or searched for "hot guys" on the forum before! However, after checking out the thread that for some reason you were able to point out so quickly... :lol: ...it appears that I was correct about male FJers warped sense of their own "hotness". Also, it appears that their wives/women may be just as delusional! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
plus we always have to do the obligatory, SHOW ME YOURS FIRST routine...we may be dirty and cheap but we are not EASY. :D :D

well, not that easy! LOL

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Yeah, I just didn't want to see it all over again :huh:
Hey, some guys on that thread are pretty... uh, haute! Chick_TRD even got a cute husband from that thread! And then there's the thread where the guys somewhat disrobed for 'diabetes charity'... :pinklove:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hey, some guys on that thread are pretty... uh, haute! Chick_TRD even got a cute husband from that thread! And then there's the thread where the guys somewhat disrobed for 'diabetes charity'... :pinklove:
Since you asked me to, I can disrobe. Did you want those pics sent to your PM box?

·
Formerly FJ_Marine
6,388 Posts
Hey, I resemble that comment........ :rofl: J/K :simmadown:

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I dunno...you might have gotten more pics of "hawt guys" if you posted some pics of your TT(s).

being a female and new to the FJ community...i would love to see you guys post em up...please dont be shy!!
i just got my TT a couple of weeks ago...would love to see yours!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you guys crack me up!!!
please dont get so serious on me about this, its just meant for some fun..
this is not meant to be a competition at all....

if you dont have pics of you and your FJ, no problem...

i started a similiar thread in the rx8club.com where i am a member...
and its been a blast for over a year now...with 50,000 views and 100s of pages...

PS...i love a man in uniform....
and cammo?? well, thats just hawt!!

PSS....i apologize if this is a repost....i did do a search, but couldnt find..:)

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
gay gay gay.... this thread needs to end. Even if forum members are hot (like me) we are not going to post up in a competition. Im going back to the pit babes thread.
Hmmm, actually we've been trying to figure out your relationship with the dog in your avatar:stickpoke:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts