Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard about these tires today from a buddy...Got home from work and googled these....The design looks "F'n" bad ass! but I seen that the 33" come in 13.5" width....I'm guessing that you would have to add another inch to the spacer right?

http://pitbulltires.com/rocker.php

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The Rockers are one mean looking tire.....Bet those would get some looks while driving down the road!

But I'm dead set on Mud Grapplers for my next set though!!!!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
my volume was all the way up when that f'in dog barked. Scared the poop out of me!
Ha Ha me to :lol:

Heard about these tires today from a buddy...Got home from work and googled these....The design looks "F'n" bad ass! but I seen that the 33" come in 13.5" width....I'm guessing that you would have to add another inch to the spacer right?

You need a wider rim than stock maybe a 17X9 with a 4.5 back spacing.
:: PIT BULL TIRES :: ROCKER ® Extreme Off-Road

·
Premium Member
17,641 Posts
I'm getting Stazworks double bead lock wheels soon for the new build, and they promote the Pitbull tires. I may be rocking some soon.
Quite ironic that I am looking at the same wheels. Trying to figure out if a 16x10" wheel will fit or if I'll have to run their 17" wheels.

I think the pittbulls might be a bit much tho for the Houston highways, but you never know.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
The Rockers are one mean looking tire.....Bet those would get some looks while driving down the road!

But I'm dead set on Mud Grapplers for my next set though!!!!
Can I assume you aren't driving your FJ to and from PA ?

The Mud Grapplers are one of the loudest tires out there.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Quite ironic that I am looking at the same wheels. Trying to figure out if a 16x10" wheel will fit or if I'll have to run their 17" wheels.

I think the pittbulls might be a bit much tho for the Houston highways, but you never know.
I think Sean K. turned me onto them. I'm trying to make the same decision! And the backspacing... I really prefer the look and feel of 3.5 in. I don't know if there is any reason that is a bad idea. It didn't seem to cause any problems on my first rig with the PSC wheels.

Also trying to decide on the center design. Those wheels are bad arse. Thanks again Sean.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts