Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and its getting bad.....i'm really missing home and the FJ now!:mecry:
I would really love to be in the FJ and out in the snow.:bigthumb:

anyone getting out and playing in the snow?

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
and its getting bad.....i'm really missing home and the FJ now!:mecry:
I would really love to be in the FJ and out in the snow.:bigthumb:

anyone getting out and playing in the snow?
We have maybe an inch here in Russellville. It's funny too, all the area schools announced they are shutting down tomorrow. People are already talking about not being able to make it to work........ etc etc. You gotta love it.

We're supposed to get up to 4". If so I'm going to play a little.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
:rofl: People love having an excuse.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
OH my, we're supposedly going to get slammed here in Colorado to. I woke up to a blanket of snow, and the hubby told me he'd watch my store, so I went boardin. It was so cold out no one was on the slopes.. it's a repost but this is what I looked at all day :rocker:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ I don't believe you went boarding, Athena! maybe a pic of you boarding is in order!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
my friend's got one.. I'll see if she'll send it to me ;)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
My first play day in the snow. Don't laugh, it's alot for Arkansas.

Almost got stuck up in the mountains on a logging road when I slid off into some deep ruts. She pulled right out of it though after a little finessing.

·
Registered
382 Posts
snow is pretty much gone now but its still colder than anything. well cold for here at least, ~5deg at night.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My first play day in the snow. Don't laugh, it's alot for Arkansas.

Almost got stuck up in the mountains on a logging road when I slid off into some deep ruts. She pulled right out of it though after a little finessing.

Hey OzarkGuy where did you get that black hood vynl? I'd love to get one for the SunFusion! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
We got between 6 to 8 inches between Texarkana and Ashdown. Had to drive in it to go to work!!! Didn't get a chance to PLAY in it!!

Sure is a pretty site, though!!

The FJ never even spun a tire. There sure are a lot of bells and whistles on these things. I didn't know whether to put it in 4-H or just leave it in 2-H and let all of the computers drive for me........................LOL:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts