Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my FJ...but heated mirrors would be a nice addition. My 2011 and 2012 Wranglers included heated mirrors as part of the power package. Come to think of it, a display that gives you your average MPG wouldn't hurt either. Oh....and a storage pocket on the back of the driver's seat should be there...don't know why they aren't.

·
Registered
825 Posts
you wanna know something amigo?

JDM FJs do come with heated mirrors. I even have the part numbers of mirror elements, but I doubt you could get them in states.

·
Registered
212 Posts
That would be cool I was having a problem with my mirrors last night and this morning

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I like the FJ because it doesn't have all the fancy crap that I wouldn't use anyway, but, heated mirrors I really miss. I would have paid for those:cool:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,934 Posts
The other morning I was wishing I had heated mirrors :lol: And I agree that it's weird that they put a net/pocket on the back of the passenger seat but not the drivers seat

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Well how about that, never noticed the net/pocket on the back of the seat. I'm gonna have to let someone drive it someday so I can look around:rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
there are several threads of DIY installs for heated mirrors.

I would love a heated steering wheel. used one on a BMW and I loved it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I agree with the heated mirros esp since the gears are so loose and weak that when you scrape the mirror off it ALWAYS moves. Makes me worried that one day I will stip them and they wont work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts