Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
So, if anyone is still interested, I have a 2014 FJ cruiser and replaced the seats with a set of heated leather seats from a 2013 4Runner. The only issue was that I had to take the position sensor and harness from the FJ driver seat. I had to fabricate my own harness to make the connections to the 4Runner seat. Otherwise, this was a great modification. The 4Runner seats are much more comfortable. If anyone wants details, feel free to ask.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
So, if anyone is still interested, I have a 2014 FJ cruiser and replaced the seats with a set of heated leather seats from a 2013 4Runner. The only issue was that I had to take the position sensor and harness from the FJ driver seat. I had to fabricate my own harness to make the connections to the 4Runner seat. Otherwise, this was a great modification. The 4Runner seats are much more comfortable. If anyone wants details, feel free to ask.
You realize this thread and the posts are almost 5 years old right?
They've probably moved on...

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm very interested because these seats are the pits! Did you use the Limited seats or?

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
I have Leather heated sets in my Civic EX-L but just added heated seats to my FJ , I never thought about getting leather for the FJ BUT i like the idea of the 4runner seats in the FJ

·
Desert Moderator
6,046 Posts
Has anyone put cooled / ventilated seats in an FJ?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts