Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Black Magic hella lights. I wanted to go led, but i prefer the round light look. FLows pretty good with the bumper.. plus they are smoke black when off... perfect!

Now where the help comes in... I want a clean wire setup. Like a distribution box of some sort.. Id like the Spod but thats too expensive.. I was told to use a Blue Sea Fuse Block..

What have you or others done to wire up multiple lights in a clean manner?

Attachments

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Looks sick! The whole rig. I recently installed a 6 fuse Blue Sea Block and mounted it on top of my battery cover. The only problem with this setup is there is no relay block, so the stray relays for all the lights, etc clutter things up too. There was (or maybe still is) a Bussman fuse and relay box that one company was selling for less than 100. It was a custom job but they sold it pre setup.

Here's my blue sea:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
The Hella 500 Black Magic looks nice! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
i went with sPOD. after you spend time and materials and such, might as well just buy one. also make it easy when you add other stuff as you only have to route to engine bay. one and done for future wiring. same as any other fuse block except you have to put it together yourself.

·
Premium Member
11,019 Posts
G'day,
NestahEdition makes a 4 way Hella relay box that keeps things simply and tidy, you would still need a separate power source, ie a Blue Sea fused power distribution or the like. Or run power straight off your battery..
Nestah posted a picture of it in unique mods a month or two back.
I'll try to find it
Cheers
Baz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts