Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
yes the hellas do come stock with fjs when you buy the bumpers lights or even when you guys the toyota air dam with the two lights...

here are come after markets though

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hella-cool. El-cheapo fogs under the lower grill also. One of the bulbs in the fogs failed recently which has taught me to not mount lights where they are difficult to get to for maintenance.

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you're interested in Hella 500's go to ebay. They're selling for $39.99 shipped and come with everything you need including the plastic rock guards. My friend just bought a pair of Toyota FJ lights and they're exactly the same minus the FJ logo on the covers. Of course the Toyota ones come with the harness and OEM switch as well. But for $12.50 I found a Tacoma switch(forum search!) which makes the Hella install look almost like it came from the factory. And the Tacoma switch is 10x easier to hook up to aftermarket lighting.

I have the install procedure on my link at the bottom. I also have pics of the lights in the dark if you're interested. There's a ton of other install info. so just click on the links to the right for "Hella 500 auxiliary lights install" and "Tacoma switch for Hella lights"

·
Registered
215 Posts
Im not sure if you were looking for output pics, but I have 4 on my roof with the standard 55w h3 bulbs in them, and 2 black magics with 55w h2's. The hill in the picture is about 150' away from the FJ.

FX35 projectors

2 hella 500 driving lights.

All 4 hellas.

Low beams, bumper lights, roof lights.

High beams and everything.

They are hard to beat for the price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts