Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several months ago I had the Hella TC-400 TPMS system installed. It worked flawlessly! Highly recommended. Just yesterday, I finally installed the fifth wheel sensor for the spare tire. I then reprogrammed all the wheel locations (including spare) after rotating the tires. All seems fine after the programming process as it showed the tire pressure and temperature at each location. Now after it cycles through all the readings, I'm left with a large flashing symbol of a tire (right side of screen) and a picture of a vehicle on the left. The two symbols are on constant display, even when the backlight goes off. Does anybody know what the symbols mean and how do I get it back to the way it was before? I could'nt find any info on the instructional CD that came with it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've got it all fixed up now. It's now back to it's normal display. The problem was that during the "reference" tire pressure setup, I didn't allow the display to cycle through the entire process before turning the igntion key to the off postion. Lesson learned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts