Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Yall'! From Orange, CA!

Just got a 2011 4x4 and am excited to finally be able to post pics... like the ones I've been drooling over for a few years now :)

Funny story actually... I had a 2010 FJ 2x4 TRD... and quickly regretted not getting the 4x4.... sold the 2x4 and with a little help of my husbands Toyo Owner friend, slammed an 11' 4X....

I have to say... I do really love the 2011's upgrades.. Minor improvements like the headrests, the chairs feel much more comfy, and the stock steelies I LOVE!
I got my paws on black TRD rims last year for my 10, and decided to keep em' on my new FJ along with the BFG's....

It was our first time taking it on some trails 1 day new!

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Well hello there! Welcome! I too have a white FJ. I have the 08 TT. I really like the first pic!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the new rig and welcome back.

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Iceburg FJ's rock!!! And when their dirty they change colors too:lol:

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
She's looking good Alice. Welcome and congrats on the 2011. :rocker:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome. Like the color choice!

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Hello! Thanks! Great looking vehicles friends! And you're right! Icebergs do change colors! ha!

·
Premium Member
13,482 Posts
Congrats on the FJ!

Looks good with out the rack and black wheels!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! Not sure if I will ever get a rack.. I'm a huge fan of the Baja's though... :)

Congrats on the FJ!

Looks good with out the rack and black wheels!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great choice on color! I have a 2010 iceberg. I couldn't wait for the 2011's to come out and I'm thinking of upgrading the little things, audio mainly, if it's improved over the 2010 for the bluetooth.

I didn't want the toyota roof rack but it came with the car, I'm looking at selling that and buying a lower profile roof rack.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome ~ pics are great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts