·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
44,538 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: FJohn2014

·
Registered
762 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver, BC! You'll find your FJ a very capable vehicle. Automatic or standard? 2 or 4 wheel drive? Does it have Atrac and the rear e-locker?
Enjoy your FJ, wherever the journey may take you. Al

·
Registered
2014 FJ Cruiser
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is 4x4, it does have both and also crawl. We have had it out to test everything. It all works and I'm looking forward to using it!

·
Registered
2010TT AT
1,665 Posts
Hi FJohn2014, welcome from Ohio!

·
Registered
762 Posts
It is 4x4, it does have both and also crawl. We have had it out to test everything. It all works and I'm looking forward to using it!
I've found both to be invaluable. Used the e-locker more at first, but I'm finding the Atrac is quite the piece of technology and am using it more. They were quite the lifesavers, especially when our FJ was shod with the Michelin all seasons (they were on it when I bought the truck)- it was a little over a year before the AT TA's went on and boy, did we tear the Michelins up (there were large chunks of tread actually missing when we took them off). I have an '08 so I always forget about CRAWL! Would love to be able to retrofit it.

·
Premium Member
17,194 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2011 Army Green 4x4
147 Posts
Congratulations you two! I have had mine since 2011, bought it new and have loved it. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Welcome from Oregon :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts