Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking around this (awsome) forum for a while now and thought it was time i said hello.
I have spent the last four months test driving 4x4's - Jeep, Xterra, Fj's - but it was really no competition at all - FJ wins hands down!
I have a little time while saving for the down payment and was hoping I could ask about a million dumb questions - I've owned 4x4's before, but new to offroading and to Toyota also - so thanx for your patience in advance!
Looking forward to learning more about these great trucks and so once again - HELLO:wave:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to learn about the FJ.:wave:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Welcome and you will find answers to all your questions on this forum. Their are some really helpful people on this forum. Also make sure and use the search feature.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congratulations on your choice! What color you gonna get???:)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
Premium Member
16,665 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! You have found the right place.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Everything you ever wanted to know about the FJ and more projects than you can imagine!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to Mod House. Watch out modifying your FJ can be habit forming.

Tomas
Santa Fe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the big welcome guys, as for color? I'm thinking Black Diamond is sweet, but... Sandstorm rocks that oldschool look :rocker:I change my mind six times a day! In the end - you're driving the coolest truck on the planet - regardless of color! Cheer's everyone!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
2008 FJC 4X4 - Sandstorm
510 Posts
welcome to the forum

1 - 20 of 20 Posts