Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I bought a 2010 FJ Cruiser in January and I am absolutely smitten with it! So happy to be part of the FJ world. I live in Memphis Tennessee and hoping to find some nearby trails that I can start learning on. Also I am hoping to meet other FJ owners in Memphis. I've started doing some basic mods so far and have big plans. I also hope to eventually attend the FJ Summit. I have learned that it fills FAST! I have watched several videos on YouTube and I SO very much want to go! Hopefully I will be able to contribute to the forums. I have a decent amount of experience with car audio and I love to help folks when I can. I'm excited to be here and have already benefitted from several posts that helped me tie into the backup camera, crack open the dash and doors as well as inspire many ideas. Installing an A-Trac switch today thanks to posts here! Hello all!

Michael

Attached: My son Charlie and my FJ at Shelby Farms :smile

Attachments

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from E. TN.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome from SE WA state

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Welcome from Memphis Tennessee .

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome from middle TN. My first thought was "this guy isn't old enough to drive!" but I see it's your son. Congrats on the new toy, you won't be disappointed with it offroad!

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from middle TN. My first thought was "this guy isn't old enough to drive!" but I see it's your son. Congrats on the new toy, you won't be disappointed with it offroad!
I have had it in mud out at a friends farm in Arkansas. It seemed effortless. Not talking major mud bog or anything, but soupy stuff none the less!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Michael welcome to the crew

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
Welcome!