Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick this up today. Pretty stoked about it. My first 4wd and I am looking forward to getting out and getting muddy. At first I wasn't crazy about the black cherry but I am starting to like it now, its a 2007 US import.

·
Premium Member
16,783 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Nice Black Cherry Welcome We are getting a blast of cold weather out of canada today 3 degree here in New Mexico where I live.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Congrats on the goodlooking FJ. You did good! Now, go out and enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Congrats on the buy and welcome to the forums.

If you go "muddin" you will want to becareful of your tube rails. Just remember that they are attached to body work, not to the frame. Just sayin'

BTW mine came with runningboards and I would not want to go wheeling AGAIN with them on....lol

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome! And Black Cherry is still the best colour of all the FJ's!! :) But I own one myself so I am a bit biased!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy your new ride. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome aboard:wave: Enjoy the Forums:rocker::cheers:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
12,906 Posts
Welcome! Where in Alberta are you?

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome! Good looking rig

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Welcome! Where in Alberta are you?
I am in Calgary. When out to mountains to go snowboarding today and beside the crazy wind the FJ is great on the hwy. I plan on taking off the chrome sidesteps asap. I also want to black out all the silver except for the grill which I want to paint white and get a leaving kit, rims, etc, etc. anybody for the area can you recommend a good shop to go to get stuff or am I better off shopping online?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and Welcome

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts