Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Phil. I have been reading the forums for about a month. Doing research before I bought my FJ
I want to thank everyone who posts. Not only is everyone friendly, but there is a wealth of knowledge that has been a great help to me.
I traded in my 2000 Explorer XLT 4x4 with 200K miles. I bought a 2012 FJ 4x4 with 26K miles. Love it!
I have been looking for seat covers...search function is my best friend. All the info is out there.
I just ordered my rock sliders from ALLPRO. Looking forward to getting them.

Other then that, I'll probably keep it stock. It is my daily driver.
Well, maybe some bigger tires...and a lift kit. And some of those bumpers look cool.
Oh crap... was that a thread about superchargers?!
Thanks again
Phil

Attachments

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,040 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks appreciate you checking it out! I also have a blog I'm starting up to show photos and stories from my road trip I'm about to take across the country! It can be found HERE

:cheers:
Basil
I went to Yellowstone last year...hope you have better luck then I did!
I look forward to following your adventure!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Colorado. For some reason I am really liking your pick...

·
Premium Member
16,565 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome Phil

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome from Jacksonville. Check out the Florida fj cruiser on fb

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Welcome to group therapy!

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Welcome to the Club! I'm over in Tarpon Springs if you know of any secret wheeling places over near you....please share lol. Don't worry in time the mod bug will bite you hard lol. Dailey driver...yes but awesome offroader before long.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to the Club! I'm over in Tarpon Springs if you know of any secret wheeling places over near you....please share lol. Don't worry in time the mod bug will bite you hard lol. Dailey driver...yes but awesome offroader before long.
Hello fj6high,
Thank you!
I don't know any secret places (yet). But I've been reading on here about a place in Ocala. The forest is only an hour away from me so I will check it out soon I hope.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts