Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just picked up a 2011 Quicksand 4x4 6 speed. It's a little different than my last car (z4 coupe), but i'm lovin' it :rocker: I'm looking forward to spending time on the forums and learning the capabilities of this awesome machine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Jaydon, I have a 2011 FJ TTSE "on order" at the dealership in Naperville. I'm waiting for Toyota to get back into production on the Trail Team and ship them over so I can get mine. Whenever it comes in & I pick it up maybe we can go wheel. Any place to go around there?

Also, Nice rig!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome.

I'm in Naperville, too. You could see me running around town in the all black 2007 TRD SE. :wave

·
Premium Member
16,936 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good to see a bunch of you guys out around my store in Naperville. Btw that quicksand fj looks great with the km2's on it now. If you ever need anything at the dealer don't hesitate to come see me.

Dan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jaydon, I have a 2011 FJ TTSE "on order" at the dealership in Naperville. I'm waiting for Toyota to get back into production on the Trail Team and ship them over so I can get mine. Whenever it comes in & I pick it up maybe we can go wheel. Any place to go around there?

Also, Nice rig!
Thanks. I wish i knew of some trails, but i'm a total noob when it comes to 4 wheelin'. Maybe a buch of us naperville members could take a run somewhere when you get your new FJ :bigthumb:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome.

I'm in Naperville, too. You could see me running around town in the all black 2007 TRD SE. :wave
Hopefully i'll run into you sometime in downtown naperville. I don't think i've seen you yet. Blacked out FJ's just look so mean :up_to_something:

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Howdy:wave:

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
You guys should check out Badlands Offroad Park in Attica Indiana. Thats where I'll be going once my TTSE comes in.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts