Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "hi" and I am looking forward to utilizing your expertise and ideas while using my FJ. I have a "stock" 2011 FJ that has been my daily driver for the last five years. I retired this past July and am looking forward trying some of these Colorado backcountry roads and trails. I'm going to attend the FJ Summit this July, so hopefully I might meet up with some of you.....

·
Premium Member
16,450 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
Welcome! We can definitively help you spend $$$$$!

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
I retired this past July and am looking forward trying some of these Colorado backcountry roads and trails. I'm going to attend the FJ Summit this July, so hopefully I might meet up with some of you.....
If you are on Facebook, please make sure to join Colorado FJ Cruisers. We're Colorado-based, get discounts from local vendors on mods, host club events and basically provide a way to connect to other FJ (and all Toyota) owners in Colorado. One of our club officers Scott lives in Colorado Springs, and is a great offroading guide. So if you're looking to meet other FJ owners in the area and go on trail runs, COFJ on Facebook is one of the best ways to do that.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver, USA!
C Springs born and raised and 4wheeled the Rocky Mts extensively in my FJ40 and a few lesser vehicles. You are in prime wheelin‘ country in the hottest 4x4 there is. Enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts