Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can't get an more newbie then me hehe. Just got my FJ Cruiser this week and I have never owned a 4 X 4. I have always loved the style of the FJ and I was either going to buy a Jeep or FJ, but after going to the dealer and seeing this FJ, plus taking it out on a test drive the choice was clear :).

My new/used FJ is a 2007 and what just pop out for me is that the top was painted blue to match the FJ. I thought that was just so cool. Needless to say I bought it.

Was searching around for off roading groups or just in general places to off road and found the forums. So here I am :).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Gunni! I too looked at the Jeep but never got to the test drive ha! Congrats on your purchase :bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
Again, welcome, Carlos, and congrats on the purchase :clap:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the welcome. I am looking at the Colorado subform, trying to figure out if I can make it Sunday to Georgetown lol. I work weekends, but I'm not that far away. I work in Blackhawk so not that far off from George Town. I been on the Our Ice Gang Ice Racing website for the last 20 minutes lol.

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hello, Welcome, And congrats!! :cheers: hope to see you on some trails!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats and welcome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts