Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! My name is Andre from Newark, Delaware. I recently purchased my Iceberg 2011 FJ on New Year's Eve. This is the 2nd FJ of our fleet. Wifey owns a Sandstorm 2008 FJ. :wave:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
welcome from Elkton, Md...i spend a lot of time in newark... buy yours at newark toyota? check out the fjbruisers and fjnortheasters for some local groups if interested.

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.

Peel free to drop into FJ Northeasters anytime. We have a few guys come up out of that area for our Easter Run in PA in the spring.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! I wish the wife would have chose a new FJ...I guess the Rav 4 was her choice.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Congrats and Welcome! I wish the wife would have chose a new FJ...I guess the Rav 4 was her choice.
:lol: Howard said, "RAV 4". :lmao:

Welcome to the site! I'm also familiar with that area, lived down near Dover for 9 years. I also Sugest you get in touch with those two clubs if you are interested in going offroad. They will know where to go. I'm pretty sure there is not a single legal offroading area within DE. Those clubs can point you in the right direction.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

welcome from Elkton, Md...i spend a lot of time in newark... buy yours at newark toyota? check out the fjbruisers and fjnortheasters for some local groups if interested.
I actually live off route 40 next to Elkton. We bought our 2008 at Newark Toyota,and the 2011 at Jones Junction. I will take your advice and look at the other sites, thank you.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the new rig.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts