Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I have had our 2012 FJ three weeks today. So far we love it and don't expect that to change. My wife has driven crappy cars for far too long (without complaint) and now that we can, it was time for her to get the car she wanted. We looked at many makes and models and the FJ is what she decided on. Took us about three weeks to find the one we bought. It's going to be her daily driver

Surprised me a little. We're not offroaders but she liked it's looks and the space in the back. Kids are gone so two full size seats are fine with the occasional need for more works for us.

I have spent some time reading your forum. What a great resource for an FJ owner. It didn't take much reading to see there are plenty of knowledgeable and helpful folks here.

I have some pics to post and as soon as I can figure out how I'll add them to this thread.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,835 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Welcome from Georgia! Come join us on Facebook: Georgia FJ Cruisers!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome

·
Admin
6,774 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,421 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Welcome from another Ga FJ'er! After 6 years I love mine just as much as when I bought her, 11 TT Army Green; but didn't do any mods for a couple of years: but she's nearly the way I want! The mod bug will bite you; but take your time, do your research and follow the vendors specials; but be sure product is what you really want, don't settle Be sure to drive it some in 4wd every month, even if just in the rain or on a dirt/gravel surface to keep 4wd working as it should.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts