Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, a new fj cruiser owner here :wave:
Visiting this forum helped me making decision to purchase this vehicle, so hello to you guys...
It is iceburg white with convinience package and upgrade #2.
My wife doesn't know it yet, but I can't wait to change this into an awesome surf fishing mobile lol. :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats! Hello & Welcome ~ pics?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Welcome to the forums, make sure you check under the TX tab and what for our HHH (Meet & Greets). Look forward to meet you.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Are you going aftermarket on the roof rack with gobi ladder for added advatage for surf fishing? I'm not a surf fishing person and don't know if it would even be worth it. But, for sake of being friendly and learning more about how the FJ will shine in this surf fishing mode, I figured we would start off asking what you are going to do for surf fishing mods. You can start a new thread about surf fishing mods and a build thread on what you do as it goes from stock to ?

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Howdy!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome to the party...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm new to the fj world and this site too but been surf fishing in the Galveston area for years. I have plans for mine too! Already made rod holders and made my rack a little more kayak friendly. Tested it all out this past weekend and it all worked great! Just realized I'm going to HAVE TO bed line the roof ASAP.... then ill use my roof like the bed of my truck. Pm me if you ever want to meet up on the beach or take a trip to general sams.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
There is a Texas subforum and HHH = Houston Happy Hour!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
No worries, we try to get out there as much as possible. There are at least 2 Texas based trips every yearh, Wheeltoberfest in October and Jambo (Lonestar Toyota Jamboree) in January.

Other than that, a few of the members here and there get together for day runs to BVORR and General Sam's or a quick weekend to the Beaches of Corpus or up to Hidden Falls.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard!

cheers,

dale

1 - 20 of 23 Posts