Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. First off, apologies, I don't own an FJ, but I have been in love with them since they were introduced and definitely plan on owning one. My reason for joining this forum was to learn as much as possible before going all out. I look forward to seeing everyone's setup!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself. First off, apologies, I don't own an FJ, but I have been in love with them since they were introduced and definitely plan on owning one. My reason for joining this forum was to learn as much as possible before going all out. I look forward to seeing everyone's setup!
Welcome to the forum! You'll love the FJ if you pick one up! You should check out the member build-up section to see different set-ups!! :bigthumb:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome, my advice to you is that you don't buy an FJ unless you're ready to have a smile on your face every time you're in it or looking at it.

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
Howdy!

I agree w/ above (or below, depending how you have the site configured), check out the member builds. Each time I do, I should put a towel over the keyboard to catch the drool.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome! As I mentioned, I don't own one, but I've scouted around the forum and I've already found mods I would readily shell out for. This place is going to be expensive! :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,932 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts